“People who come here are not patients they are family”
Scope of work are as follows
- Suggestion on improving health will be given(like protien food,excersise and walking etc)
- Taking vital signs and maintaining its records in the medical chart
- Help with collecting lab specimens
- Assist in the transportation of the patient.
- Help with daily life chores like bathing and dressing.
- Provide support to patients who need assistance for walking or standing
- A patient care attendant is also responsible for communicating the patient’s needs to effective channels
- Patient attendants is also responsible for feeding the patient and ensuring that their dietary needs are met
- Patient caregivers also train and assist patients to use medical devices and equipment as required
- Overseeing the administration of medication is also one of the primary responsibilities of a patient attendant
- Patient attendants also help in changing the position of the patient to prevent bedsores
- A patient attendant is responsible for updating relief workers on any unusual condition of the patient that needs to be addrssed.